Inspired by early and mid-century American work wear, these jeans are made from unsanforized selvage denim from Cone Mills with unbleached cotton drill pocket bags. Features include individually aged punch-through rivets, fully lined back pockets, and four thread colors. Fit is a medium-high rise with a straight leg.
I cut each pair of jeans from an original Circle A Brand pattern, and use vintage industrial sewing machines to construct them.
- 11oz Cone Mills selvage denim with red selvage id
- Individually aged copper rivets
- American made, black enameled "donut hole" buttons
- Unbleached cotton drill pocket bags
- Fully lined back pockets
- four different thread colors
- Chain-stitched hem
- Made "one-at-a-time" in Asheville, N.C.
- Sample item, one of one
*Note: this fabric is unsanforized. If washed the inseam length will shrink approximately 2", and the waist will shrink 1-2" then may stretch out about an inch or so after wearing.